Tuesday 10 November 2009

Workout edition- Dreaming with my formerself




Did weights today at the gym , found it a bit unfull filling really . Since did with my dad and my cousin so I had to wait . Therefore it made me feel as through I didn't do anything however my dad tells me its ok since you need to have one minutes for your muscle to repair.

The second picture is this wheel thing , that helps tighten stomach muscles. I try to use it often but I admit there are days I forget , tomorrow have college two lesson one starts at 10:00 the other at 1:00 . I go to the gym at 6:40 come back get dressed have breakfast then go to college.

I feel at moment hmmmmm .. in the middle I guess its a weird description however I feel neither good or bad . I feel like maybe I have lost weight then maybe that feeling down to go a slow and steady method .

I had this dream last night , that I was in this meeting room with my formerself there and me . The meeting room was like the prison visiting rooms where they have this table stuck on the floor and seats are like one big bench. My former self was there and so was I , she sat down so did I . I told my formerself that I had a proposition for her that with she agrees me we can learn to co-exist.

My formerself looked at me and agreed , so did I .

So , whats the meaning of my dream and how do I interperet the dream considering we are talking about me and does this have do about anything of my abilities.

Since my formerself was like raw energy with potential but became confused and had no direction what so ever in so became destructive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate waiting, regarding your workout.
As you see how impatient i am :(
that wheel thing, I had one like that (as seen on tv) it, along with everything else was stolen in may. I didnt have knee pads, just a thin foam pad about one hand wide and 6 hands long.
great for lower back also, I couldnt use it more then a few times (repititions) because my spine is damaged.

your dream is only inturptrited by you, like a head shrink would ask" how does it make you feel?"
That being said, and able to completely relate to it as I read it.
lets say it was my dream and she was there.
prison, I feel trapped in a hell, with myself and she , wow, hard to turn this around, my she whom I dream of is the tame one.

okay the younger more distructive.

reading back, its about you.

assuming your formerself was the prisonor and new you are the free one.

the distructive one feels trapped and wants freedom.
You are gaining strength and knowledge and control.
So you are coming to this coexistance, achknoleging your savege abilities and are finding a balance and acceptance in that, the new you will learn and focus on what or how you were, and use it both to live in peace. yin yang?
Does that make sence?

Post a Comment