Monday 2 November 2009

Who enables , who ?

My parents have this thing , since they feel they kind of not need did a super job of raising me. They feel they have to enable my brother and sister to have everything , like those little things that can rot there teeth ; like sugar filled cereal and those nice deep fried chips for breakfast and to top it off nice greasy sausages for breakfast.

I feel lately that they don't really support my clean eating , feel they don't want to deprive my brother and sister with all there wonderful treats. I just don't want my brother and sister to go through the troubles I go through with food. Since its was hard for me because I started my journey at seventeen trying to become healther without any guidance.

My parents always use the excuse they don't want to force them , however I always tell them especially my mother . Is not about restriction its about replacing what they like with a better version of it , like my mother trying to force an M&M down my brothers throat . Since he doesn't like eating sugary snacks , I think instead of forcing a suager chocolate covered peanut down my brothers throat , why not buy him an apple or banana even juice to give him natural sugars.

I think my mother and father has this twisted logical that if a person doesn't have sweets they get low sugar levels and need some snickers bar to get those sugar levels up. I think that's twisted logical , haven't they heard of natural sugars and sugars already there in processed food.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

in a perfect world babe we could raise our parent well :)
most people are brainwashed by everything, turn the tv on or read a tabloid, thin helthy people eating candy an snickers, cokes and pepsi, all to have energy and get thru the day, and look it must be good for you, she looks great eating a donuts :D
Why are people today so fat and lazy? no one knows.

why is crime and gangs and teen murders so much in the news these days? no one knows, johnny was a nice kid, never in trouble, always home watching TV or in his room playing WII nice games like grand theft auto, helo and sniper3
we dont know why ...
:D
parents, what can do ,)
just hope for the best and just let your sibling see you feeling and looking great while you eat the right foods. Maybe they will grow and learn by your example

Post a Comment