Thursday 22 April 2010

Blooming

Hi there , well my beloved and I made up ...
Smiles there , we had a very honest talk. Which thankly cleared up the air.
Well it looks like summers here since I see all the trees are blooming , I kind of feel like I'am blooming as well.

Ever since my beloved and I had that talk it felt like it has given me that freedom to feel human and the freedom in wanting. It like for so long , I have kept this intense control over my emotions since I was so afraid that if I just let myself 'feel' I would be back where I was four years ago. But through my converstation with my beloved , I found that I don't need to have this intense control since I have developed the mental skills needed to 'feel' and this was something I didn't have all those years ago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY
Im glad youve made up.

Post a Comment