Thursday 12 November 2009

Jean Grey ???

Jean Grey from X-Men , if you ever since the movie that chicks moving cars with her mind and crushing all sorts of objects. I'm like thinking god , would like to be like her but minus dying there she did in X-Men three.

I'm left curious of what the last comment meant about being concerned with what happened in my maths test. Today had college was ok , learnt about homeostasis and disorders of the pituitary gland.

Well goal for next week is to apply to finshing applying to university . That will be done and dusted .... When I think about university , I see that people make it look super hard to get into and that at the moment its looking hard to get in to. I'm thinking , what hopes to do I have then.

But , I have faith that this guiding force will help me get in ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pheonix
I have to be losing my mind, I do know her but my mind had totally blanked. I had all 3 DVDs. She could also get into other peoples minds, or was that only profesor X
One girl could drain the life force from others and didnt like to be touched. Sorry I just woke up.
My last comment was just becuase you had said that the last 20 minutes of the exam you felt stressed, then the protactor moved.
I guess'concerning' is a bad choice of word, I wasnt alarmed at the event, just curiuos.

About getting into college, I feel most people say it dificult because of the paperwork, intervews and stress thats related to the ordeal.
Everyone wants oxford, harvard an yale, here the city I go to , Worcester, has 5 colleges and the one the gets the best marks for student purformance, prefessor participation and so on is the community college, and their standards are low, meaning harvard wants a 4.0 gpa. WSC is more like if you can write your name, you can get in :)
of cource I dont know about london, but isnt that where jack the ripper lived? so you must have good med schools. btw, good morning :p

Post a Comment