Saturday 28 November 2009

Better posture and some God talk

Yeah , I'm leaning comfortable on a wall while typing this post. My shoulders don't hurt and my posture is not so hunched. Since the last three days the stress of last weekend just typing out my college work in a hunched position for more than 4 hours killed my shoulders and I was feeling lots of pain afterwards.

In other news , maybe at 5pm my family and I maybe going to my father's aunties silver anniversary . However , the people who set it up is this christian group . Who are REALLY religious. Plus they tend to unpunctual about time so , the invite says 5pm for sure they will start it by 5:30pm or later and finish really late.

Plus , I know for it will be boring as hell , excuse the pun. I'm all gun ho for god but this people spend half there type waiting for a miracle instead of making there miracle come true. It like god isn't going to personally make your prayers come true , he helps you if you move and make something happen and like help you find the things you need. If your like looking for work he'll probably help you find a long lost friend that can help you find work.

My motto is (something I made up now) :)

' Miracles happen with reaction'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh bless you :)
well i sure as hell am reactting over here and goddamnit wherez my miricles:D

you always cheer me up. I agree with the god stuff, if it helps them sleep at night, thats fine. I rant about them enough tho.

I glad your feeling better. My posture still sucks, but im use to it after months, I think mine is close to the guy in Death Note, i think its called, where they write in a book how someone is to die and a spirit makes it happen. Well i hope enjoy tonite, with all that singing and praising, im sure you arent going to fall asleep :P

oh i keep forgetting to say, i am reading your story, i just feel wierd commenting, its like id be interupting you as you speak :)

Post a Comment