Sunday 1 November 2009

1st of november

My Internet at the moment is a bit dodgy , so hopefully publishing this post won't be a problem. Well five days to go till my maths test , I feel prepared so I'm just going to not obsess over it since I know it can do more harm than good.

The holidays are finished and on Wednesday I go back to college , almost finished this homework I have to do , its a joint presentation with a friend of mine. Lets see how that goes , well on a brighter note my tattoo is healing nicely maybe next time I'll post a progress photo of it.

My father is going to get another tattoo , so I want another well nothing to exaggerated . I'm looking for a dragon tattoo that will go coiled over my right arm , I know its a bit too soon before I start thinking about another tattoo but its just one of those gut feelings that you know its right.

No comments:

Post a Comment