Monday 9 November 2009

feeling blahhhhhhh

about to go to bed , but thought I wanted to document how I feel at the moment. Feel like my head is expanding have a weird headache. Feel like I'm on drugs , kind of feels like I recieve short pulse of energy to my brain.

Like a 'boom.... boom..boom..boom' . Also feel like I want to talk to someone about my feelings , which I find odd since I don't see why.

Well here are my goals;

I will do my best tomorrow ,

I will work hard in college ,

I will see the bigger picture

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a good dream. how I felt about 2 hours ago when you posted this. I have to laugh because I had meditate.
my goals for tomorow are cause as much trouble as possible, look at many little pictures and hope you're safe :p

Post a Comment