Tuesday 10 November 2009

Did my test already

Did my gcse maths test already , well when my dad asked 'how did it go?'

My response was 'I don't know' , my dad laughed and said 'did it go bad?' . I was like ' don't know anymore'. Then I told my dad 'remember when , you said it couldn't get anyworse my grade . well I was thinking on the way to the exam what if it did , that would shameful'

My dad's response was funny he said 'thats not shame , what would be shameful is to walk outside naked'. I laughed at his response , I found funny it kind made realize there are more shameful things than getting a worser maths grade. In few minitues I will be off to the gym to do some weights with my dad , haven't done weights in quite a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats too funny. i think shameful would be more like going out naked and not being able to count to two. And to avoid a slow death from your father , i think i will just umm
Math isnt that important.
either way the stress about the test is gone. im just going to sit here and smoke and drink too much coffee.
Oh i just got back from the SWs office, i decided to go there instead of emailing. its, accually nice and warm here 60F, sorry I forgot celius.

Post a Comment