Thursday 5 November 2009

No expectations

Just had my maths test , I really don't know what gonna happen I have one more test . However I know things are changing its neither quick or slow its the medium of both things.

The part of changing and seeing the world at its whole , is to leave human vanities aside . See that at the end what you thought really mattered , did not mean nothing at all. What I want , feel and know down in the deep of my guts . Is that now it the time to learn , to train to feel in things that beyond human understanding.

Reading a book that I think was meant for me to read (The Alchemyst) , it described the things I have seen and heard also things that were told to me. By my grandfather , who is like the real medium , when I mean real ; I mean real. He saw my aura and told me I shone like a star so I guess when my auras shines the brightest its silver.

It was the only time someone described my aura , I wonder what it means to really have a silver aura. When I see peoples aura's they always have a mixture of colours , the people I have to have a strong one colours aura has been my father that shine's wildly gold and of course my mother who aura engulfs her in gold. My mother if she had a different life and was trained to use her abilities she could of been a powerful medium and psychic. However my mother has been too psychically damaged from her childhood . So , really she has untapped power .

So , what does it mean to have a silver aura ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

silver is strenth or strong, more err i cant think. like possitive energy, you can like push or effect others, something like a healing thing. When you see dark spots if you focus right then you are more likely able to give the blackness light and help heal them. I cant think:( i dont know if i said that right.
Still no sleep, not restful at least.
multi colours are more the normal randomness. where as solid shades are a focused being. When its soft and flowing like a cloud, the being is generally relaxed. when tightly surround the body , they are scared or focused on one specific emotion, and sharp jaggedness, is aggresive, feeding.

im still on the double negitive young lady :)
did not mean nothing = meant something:)
crap, now im blanking on that, it did not mean a thing or did mean nothing.
I bet I have the aura completely backwards.
Ask me a question, i'll give the right answer, ask me where i learned it and i'd say , learned what? I forgot what i just said.
brain traumas, coma, drugs, i went to highschool until 16. I wish I were smart like you.

Post a Comment