Monday 16 November 2009

Life in photos

Start my day always with a cup of coffee no milk just sugar after coming back from the gym .


Love Hello kitty at the moment trying to get all the merchandise :)

Here the last book in the twilight series break drawn , I brought the book in the Alanta airport where I had the wait eight hours before I could catch my flight back home to london.


Here's my the black belt for Karate I did all those years back .

Finally here the university I really want to go to and the course I wanna study.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats really wild:)
I keep taking photos of my things but then delete them. Hello kitty is wicked popular and I dont know anything about it except it was all over the mall last time I had gone there in april. and a few girls online have had fasion photos, One was the kitty coat, like 50 little dolls sewn togther :)
are books more expensive at the air port? i know everything else when I the wife an daughter there last time. And Im just a guy, i dont have a kitty bed, mine has a wolf couple. I have a collection of statues, collector plates and a couple water fountians. it was a nice display, but i had to put it in a box cus the eviction and Im slowly packing what few things I have.
My coffee has milk in it so it isnt so hot and wayyy too much sugar :D btw good morningg/afternoon, i just woke up:) really bad/wierd/good dreams again. and a bunch of Dr appts today:( oh i hope you get into that uni, it sound all fancy an official :D

Post a Comment