Saturday 21 November 2009

Feeling strange

It's just turned 8pm here , my father downstairs is singing spanish songs inthe computer room. Right now I feel strange like my emotions are low and my body feels too light , maybe my bodies and some stress . Well I don't know , just reading Johnz recent post and I think yeah sane people are the most unhappiest were 'insane people' (quote ME:) are happy . I have had those moments where people tell me 'Are you insane ?' or course I say 'Nah , just happy'

I think sane people live too much on what they think is normal , that when normal doesn't happen they become unhappy. But , insane people learn that normal doesn't mean happy the abnormal can mean happiness.

I wanna sleep now but still to early , I go so sleep alway around 9pm or a little later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well if my father was down stairs singing , i would feel strange too.
I have to come here more often, i noticed you have a calander now. I never know what the day is. A guy I use to talk to often was begging me to reactivate my yahoo messenger. so he can bug me. I hate these things. some girl asked for MSN and I cant figure it out.

Whatever you do, try not to become sane, those "normal" people sucks:D
lets just sit in the corner and giggle,)

Post a Comment