Sunday 15 November 2009

I sooooooo read all the books

Just referring to the comment made about the books mentioned but its so ironic that you mention that since I read all the books in high school about the main heroine called Ayla and how it chronicles her life.

God , it brings back memories of being in the library and reading the books. I loved the books since I thought Ayla was cool to have all those healing abilites as a medicine woman , also she made friends with a wolf , a horse and a lion cub.

About the twilight book , yep same as the movie that came out . I have book two and the last book. I think its gona be hard for movie makers to make the other films based on the other books believable since on the last book the character Bella gets pregant with a half vampire, half human daughter and gives birth, also becomes a vampire after.

So, I don't how they would portray the bloody chilbirth scence.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my brother invited me to see saw 5 or 6 a few weeks and altho my dreams are plagued with such violence, im not into watching watching such movies, but the way in which he talks about it, I think Bella giving birth should be easy for the FX department, plus with cgi these days it should be easy, and since when can a vamp breed? :)
Oh an yea Alya is awesome, besides being blonde.
I should try to see twilight nad I heard there are a few similar vimpire shows on tv, but I cant find them online. Im watching Forever Night now. Not now now , but lately. Now Im watching , um, something else :D

Post a Comment