Wednesday 18 November 2009

My frigging head is pounding

My head is pounding so much , I just want to go to sleepppppp. Blahhhhh . Well I did my work for Friday , tomorrow I have martial arts from 6-8pm. Therefore I have decided to not go to the gym after coming back from college at half 12. Since going to the gym then going to martial arts , I burn out quickly towards the end where all my energy is zapped and I'm like a zombie.


I think today at college , was a little psychotic . Where I feel implusive and start making random noises. OOOOOOOOO I wanna go to sleep now but got 40 mins to go till bed time , which is usually 9pm for me.

anyway see ya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think youll do fine at university. Just try not to maon too loudly during exams. The hospital is such a nice dream to have, mostly I hear people want to be doctors, they just charge too. But to have a hospital, that where people go to get better. Ok in my case that soo didnt happen but in general, its sappose to helpful:)The cure for cancer, well good luck on that. Ive read things and seen documentaries, there are cures for it. Western medicine has banned it tho. Its natures foods a healthy diet. Sort of like getting a cold. once people get sick, they drink orange juice because vitiman C helps. Just think, if you drink it everyday, you body would be stronger to start an not get sick. Then you it in stores man made with addidtive flavours and added senthertic Vit C. We arent robots . sorry rating. Im glad your too vain to get married and have kids, There are great times but I see it as more stress an worry. So see, your good at math. 1+1= 3
Try to take it easy today balance your energy if you can. at the end of the day you have to beat your father up and He looks huge :D
Glad Im 6,000 miles aways,)

Post a Comment