Monday 2 November 2009

Halloween gone and past

Thought I do a post on Halloween even if its a bit late , well the season has definitely changed. As , saw strange apparitions going around on Halloween . Its the second of november , I guess I'am still see some fragaments of spirits around so I guess what I saw on Halloween isn't a fluke.

I guess at this stage of my blogg , I want to be more open about what I can do. As see this as a way talk openly about my gift without judgement of people who know me personal. It really doesn't matter if people believe me , since what makes ichigo ; ichigo is her love for breathing the fresh air, that high of running also for cleaning eating.

My ability is just another part of me that I'am ready to express now , since I spend too much time putting this wall around me for people to stay way. I guess blogging is start a first step in putting down the wall a bit.

2 comments:

Tito Dutta said...

Keep going.
:-)
Thanks.
Tito Dutta.

Anonymous said...

pardon me maam

with this new turn lately, I was curious if you had read my biograph when it was posted awhile back?

Post a Comment