Friday 6 November 2009

Open senses

Today was a hard day , having this opening of sense's thing going here . Sometimes you get over stimuli there however I know these couples of days will be a trial to see if I'am truly ready where my father dearest will be watching and possibly testing me to my limits to see if I'am ready.

Today , lets see I saw two ghosts . One , in this park thing where they have these tomb stones with names of deceased people name written on. I briefly saw a old asian man. The second in place where my father teaches martial arts , in the store room. It was more like a spector type looking thing. I went in mintues later and tried to make contact and I swear I briefly saw a shadow of a person standing near some drums that were in the store room.

So, I think whats gonna happen next ? . I feel like I'am changing some how like the ichigo that was is going and this being , who is starting to let go of those petty things that didn't really matter.

Well , the thing right now I 'am trying to let go is my body image issue. Now issue is the one that really sucks , to be honest I haven't weighed myself at all and I'am kind of scared to step on the scale but I do my body is become atheltic so I don't how that translates on the scale. So, I know that shorter people have the trade of being muscular if there were to train.

But , I don't its like one moment I feel great that body is going where I want , then next I feel I'm slowly gaining weight without me noticing .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that sounds so freeky but cool. I noticed that when I did see them , they new i got scared so they go away, they intent isnt to scare me, but then wtf empty room boonot empty. they see the glow change, even tho a second later Im calm, they have better things to do I guess.
you eat right, you train, I forgot father was a teacher of the arts, thats cool. um
fat isnt fat. So I wouldnt think too much about scales. I have some videos(politely put)
pretty girl and at first i thought but she has fat legs , but being abs man, i thought i could enjoy other parts. Later I noticed that they wernt fat at all seeing every muscle flex was or is simply amazing. So I guess im saying if you know your fit, screw what others think, or what you think they are thinking about you, you know the truth. besides, just kik them in them in the head :D

Post a Comment