Saturday 14 November 2009

Falling objects

Finally... finished the application form for university . Sent it today by Monday the wheels should start moving. Had my morning maths class this morning , today has been a weird day objects keep falling off around me . Like in my maths lesson another person in my class pointed out that my rubber had fallen to the ground and when I turned around the rubber was like quite far from me and I was like thinking 'how did that get there?'

Also in the kitchen a knife that was placed properly on a flat peanut butter top on the kitchen counter fell on the floor.

Don't get me started with the things I have been seeing , its starting feel like something out of the poltergeist. I don't if I should bring up the converstation with my father about him training me for in controlling my abilities properly or maybe I should wait till this unspoken trial period of watching me is over. Really it is difficult being me age , what sadden me yesterday was listen to the swan lake music and being reminded of the past life I had ; it was like being transported in that time. I could hear anymore the sound coming out my teachers mouth it was like his mouth was moving but no sound was coming out , I was in my memory watching and feeling great saddness at that moment.

I guess what drove me mad in my younger teens was remembering my past lives and feeling the despair of each cycle of recarnation. I know , I know it sounds too crazy to believe but I know deep in my guts it true.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear people , even those that go to church and have that faith, refer to some people and say, your an old soul. That in itself indicates reincarnation. Ive always had trouble living here because I dont belong in this time and cant seem to adjust. That inpart why my father never worried about me when I vanished into the forest for so long. Thats where I belong.
I thinkk it will be great once you an your father start training. But as long as things arent falling on you or knives fly at the people your angry with, then youre okay :)
Ive been thinking about that movie called push , I think I mentioned to b4. Im going to try and watch it tonite on netflix. if I can figure that out AND if thats the title.
Anyways Im happy that you finished the application. Enjoy your dreams. Oh btw. do you have lucid dreams often or ever?

Post a Comment