Monday 23 November 2009

Seeing new moon tomorrow

I'am going to see new moon tomorrow , excited since I really don't go out anywhere. Sometimes I would like a social life but I know I would get irritated after with constantly have to talk with people and going out.

Just had dinner , for some strange reason I feel annoyed like I don't want anyone to talk to me or touch me. I just want to stay by myself , alone but thats really bad behaviour since sometimes I feel like I maybe slipping a little on going into past antisocial behaviour. You can easily get sucked back in if your not careful. However , I knew if I were to stay downstairs any longer I would probably have burst of anger coming out and when that happen I usually do something or say something at the heat of the moment.

That why I think I'am not an anger person , since I don't how to be angry and angry people know how. I simply give my anger in a burst and not really form a proper angry action or response.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

New moon is a vampire one? Man I need to get out more, all i do read forums an blob. I cant picture you being antisocial, well not to the extreme like me. I didnt slip into this mood, i think I dove in. I know its no excuse, but I have always been this way, like its my nature.
So your angry, but only at the minute?
I mean, im like everything is fine, then I just snap in a rage, but just a quickly I snap back to calm. Maybe its a human thing?

Post a Comment