Monday 9 November 2009

My last maths test tomorrow

Tomorrow I resit my last maths test , but whatever the outcome I won't let it stop me from studying for the test in the summer to achieve a higher grade. This time around I'am not making such a big deal out of it. Since when I did the test in june and when I finished the tests I literally prayed every single night for god to give me the grade I really wanted.

'look' how that turned out but I believe the grade I got was meant to be since probaly if I got that 'c' I would stopped trying to impprove my maths and never came up with the idea to aim for a higher grade. My dad said to me 'when one door closes three doors open' I believe strongly in those words since a lot things have happened in life that relate closely to that saying.

This morning I woke up to a fog that was covering the streets where I live , I evening did my morning excerise and was walking through the fog to the gym. My eating at the moment lets see... well I don't know if I gone back to restrictive eating or maybe I've finally found a normal eating pattern. Who knows anymore .. I guess in a fantasy of mine I would like to wake up 10lbs lighter and be 2inches higher .

I guess these are the things , I need to let go off . If I ever want to move forward ....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your perfect just the way you are.
hmm if i say that to myself often, i might be happier., or more insane for talking to myself.
I havent walked though fog in years. Ive seen london fog movies and walked through forest fog, they do have a kind of beauty all thier own.
As for your fantasy, i would suggest taking an arm off and standing on it :)
10 pounds less 2 inch tallr :p
sorry im reading scary blogpost :D
stay safe

ICHIGO said...

thanks johnz your comment was funny

Post a Comment