Sunday 22 November 2009

Rain , Rain






Looks like the UK gonna flood , with this rain especially outside of London. Where people have to travel in inflatable boats around there towns just to get somewhere. People have been saying for year that the UK is going to sink and since its one big island we won't have anywhere to escape.
This photo is just outside my house now imagine the outside of London where the rain is hitting really hard.

Wonder if peoples predictions are coming out true?

Especially with the 2012 coming up people predict either we are all gonna die or there will be a spiritual rebirth in everybody. However , films like '2012' are not exactly calming peoples fears of the Apocalypse. Hell , I hate disaster movies I guess I feel it offends my beliefs that we can't do anything to help our selves since the world has gone to pot and if we do die that means 'there's no god'. But , believe if people start to think positively all that positive energy will help us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll save you maam. I drive a 4x4 and I own a canoe:D
Together we can repopular the new world ,)

only problem is im scared to leave my bedroom, i hate people touching me, and I just want to be alone, so basically, your screwed:D

Honestly tho, people have been screwing armagedon for about 5,000 years. Movies are great. Take a little fact like global warming, the tempature has gone up, what, 1.3 degrees over the last ten years. Oh thats nothing, now add hollywoods what if, all the ice will melt, low lying lands will flood millions will die!!
no maam people will move to higher ground and life goes on. I didnt know london was an island. I do know that they have predicted here the east ocean levels "may" rise 600 feet. where I live is i think 300 feet above sea level. so if it does happen, im 300 feet below. But I have a canoe :D
hey ichigo "dont worry about it" :D

Post a Comment