Saturday 7 November 2009

Spirit

What defines who we are ?

Is it our appearance ?, our personality?

I guess people would answer 'personality' but the real answer is spirit without spirit no personality would be born. I guess that we people say 'oh she has no personality what so ever' , it because there's no spirit.

These are the questions I ask myself , these changes happening are for a reason. I guess I predicted this before my eighteen birthday , where I would jokely tell my father

'I believe , when I turn 18 then my powers will awaken .' then I would laugh after that , only my father would smile at that notion. I guess now with these strange changes , I see what I joked about could be some truth in that.

Well look at me harping on and on . It just these are the questions I ask myself , weird isn't that a teenager like me is asking these question , I suppose I never fit the classical description of what a teenager is meant to be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your as old as you feel , I was told by my father that I was never like the other kids, sure id play, but more often I would just watch and ask , why do they behave like that.
Now I feel with my tantrums, I am being more childish then I was at 5yo.
I cant wait until my social workers contact me on monday about this post. bite me , I swear alot. But they all clearly understand my contempt for them.
Oh your prediction, sorry about my self rant there.
so you once said when this time comes to pass, that you'll change.
Ichigo, be careful what you say and what you want, often with enough focus, you can have it accure. Which depending on what you hope for, may or may not leave regret.
I always hope your safe an happy tho , I dont reget that :D

Post a Comment