Wednesday 4 November 2009

Spirit seeing

well tomorrow , I have my maths test. Trying not make such a big deal out of it , I see that this approach might help tomorrow.

In a other news , today was my first back to college . Did my presentation with my friend , we were the only pair to have a complete presentation . So the ones who didn't have it ready were jealous of ours and plus we made the grade.

Also , today I say a ghost . It was nothing like ghost whisperer , where you have Melinda talking to some ghost. It was more like a flash , like a flash of a camera going off. When I turned my head I saw a young with blonde hair smiling and looking at me at the same time. Then just like that she was gone.

I had a talk with my dad about it , he obviously had reservations about since he was afraid that I might go nuts again however after a heart to heart. He said that he trusts me since I'm much more mature to handle these gifts. Unfortunately , people like us who don't know how to handle there gift get easily over whelmed and can go crazy but I'm confident this time is different.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They keep telling me, dont worry about it, so um
dont worry about it :D
I think you'll do fine tomorrow.

Thats so cool that you an your partner were the only girls to complete the assignment.
you got the grade and they got jelous :) which looks better at a job interview? .)

A few nights I thought I shadow , but I was without sleep for a few days so after my heart stopt I was scared. dark house, scary stories. ofc i'd see silly things. I'm not worried about you going crazy because you know they are here. It's the people that see them and get scared, because they cant be there, they just can't be. I still wish I could talk with them live. I mean it's one thing to have a voice recorder and ask questions and play it back, then hear them speak, but that irritates and bores them.
Ive hear of the show and seen it once, thought it was pretty good but I never think of it. I like ghost hunters. I watch that on HULU.com. man I ramble. go do your homework:p

Post a Comment