Wednesday 25 November 2009

Update on the after effects of the death

well... My mother called my father to see what was happening , my father explained the situation fully. Low and behold my mother started crying through the mobile when my father was explaining what happened in the animal hospital.

Guess my mother got close to the dog as well , I guess I was the only one who didn't really want the dog from the start. I'm being honest I really didn't like the dog that much , really thought of it as a something to be nice to once and a while. But , I didn't hate it just didn't hold to much expectations of having a pet dog.

My father is kind of blaming himself since the x-rays showed the dog swallowed shards of broken glass from a coco-cola bottle and my father feel guilty for forgetting to clear it up. I'm like saying to him that the dog could of swallowed anything , it just happened to be that.

I guess I'm the only one who hasn't cried , I'm there trying to give moral support but trying my hardest not to be insensitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment