Wednesday 11 November 2009

My day in photos

Here's the booked I borrowed today, about some guy who's sister and her daughter have there deaths predicted in this astrology chart . So , he sets out to find what the whole psychic thing about. He interviews famous psychic like sylvia browne , to find whether the prediction has some truth in it.


Well , my first pic hmmm... Lidl right next my bus stop, Lidl's a supermarket whether food there is super cheap and the food looks like its knock offs that came out a german truck. Since the food has german writing on one side and english on the other.


Second, well its the bus stop ad ; thought it looked funny and it was a good
trigger for people to become rawests.

Waiting for the bus , abit annoyyed actually since the bus its taking
long time :S


This is the end of the day its 4:10pm , I'm pissed that my stupid tutor
made us have this tutorial about timetables and time managment.


Plus its raining , again the bus takes foreverrrrrrrrrr.


On the right hand corner of the photo is the public library , which is slowly
new best friend since I don't have anyone to hang out with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cool. I think its interesting that that you have to make a tutorial about time management, waiting for a late bus at a store with seemingly dated foods at the bus station showing an old VW(german) van. with a circle donut on top, and then back to your first image of a book about past predictions about the future.
seems neat it takes me about an hour to know youve posted lately :)
the library was a place I once spent much time alone at reading such books also.
the more I see of london, it looks beautiful there.
But you all drive on the wrong side of the street. should i comment on those shoes?
Just smack me instead :p

Post a Comment