Wednesday 11 November 2009

The middle of being a 'Medium'

I only started to refer to myself as an 'Medium' since it refers to middle of things, for a person to see the middle like in between the veil of physical and spiritual world is the best description with being who I 'am . I suppose our abilities are not an exact science since we are human , we are never in a constant state of emotion or state of mind there fore our abilities work on the right conditions and right state of mind.

Like for example in my maths test , the last 20 mins I felt this stress building in my head this energy was pulsating in my head . The protractor that I had placed on front me went slided forward without me touching when I sharply sat up to see the time and I saw it slide forward quickly as I sat up. From this example we can see , that I was in one constant emotion and in a constant state of stress where I focused my energy to be released out in the form of telekinesis. Well I have been known push things with my mind when I'm under stress but them comes the obstacle to isolate that feeling and state of mind to control that type of ablity.

Obviously being the teenager I 'am :) I think it would be cool to control the ablity and to be able say Jean Grey eat your heart out. However , I'm a realist and know that its super hard to train that ablity for all I know I could up blowing up my brain before moving a ball with my mind under my freewill.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lmao
thank you for mentioning jean grey, i dont know who she is and thought i dont know jean grey , but I like erl grey tea, then remembered I was burning water in the kitchen, so thanks:)
Not to be to worried, but if your pushing things without thinking, thats a bit concerning, but then if your getting frustrated at the exam, that is a focal point seeing that it too was on the desk.

Post a Comment