Tuesday 3 November 2009

Thanks for sharing

To Johnz thanks for sharing an intimate part of your life , I can see parts of your life has a lot of similarities to mine. From the age of fourteen I discovered I had these abilities however , I kind of went a little crazy from ages fourteen to sixteen since I saw things and felt things that was so raw for me at the time that I couldn't handle properly. In addition , to my childhood it was a recipe for disaster . I guess any other parent would of sent me to a therapist or a mental ward however my father refused the idea of sending me to those sort of places since he isn't a bigger believer in psychology.

I guess if I was a lot older , maybe I would of ended up there , however it took a trip to south america for me to reach some sort of rehabilitation. Where it was there I could truly see things in a whole new light. But , like I always say even through person gains a new sense of self those things that haunted them are always on the back of your mind; it what you do with it that counts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not really knowing much of my childhood firsthand, just from stories I was told.
I know that Ive always been alone mostly tho and what I do know about my past GFs an such, i never talked about it except for one girl.

What Im going thru now is what I think of as just overloading. I never ttruelly think I felt real emotions myself, but I would get near you anf feel your state of being more then my own. If Im sad, i feel well sad, but if youre sad, i feel it intensely, if happy Im like okay yay. But you being happy, Id get a huge rush, So thats why I have always avoid people, I dont like that rush, good or bad, it was something I could avoid and stay numb. Now for some reason, my own emotions are hitting me much more harder and Im soo not use to that.
You mentioned before about taking your wall down a bit. I think I have to build mine up more:)

Post a Comment