Saturday 28 November 2009

alone

Didn't go to that party thing , felt too tired. Well I disappointed my father with that decision , so he said angrily that I can stay home. I don't if the choice I made is right but honestly I feel like my soul is abit tired. Johnz if your reading this I don't mind if you comment on the other blogg its fine.

Right now as I'm typing this I'm alone in the house. I just can't stand at the moment talking with other people , trying to look nice and having to sit down aimlessly on a chair listening people speaking nonsense. I'm feeling to left alone , like everyone has some one to speak to except for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im sorry ichigo, as you see from my last several comments Im pretty good at knowing when you post last time i took 2 hours, because it too me like 3.5 hours to create instructions to show a girl how to change to a four column template. I wish I had seen this post, I would have come over and told scary stories with ya. anyways Sometimes being alone can be much better then being with people in a place you dont want to be. Well Good morning:) I hope your day is better.

Post a Comment