Saturday 30 January 2010

Where does it leave me?

I wonder if I have the right to complain ? , both my parents are now working but there jobs make them be hardly at home. Would be find about this if it was just my mother. However my father is now away aswell , a couple of hours ago my father went for a overnight conference where he will be back tomorrow morning or night? I just don't know anymore.....

Now , when I say if I have have the right to complain, is that there's no one practically there to look after my brother and sister. I'm there at the crucial hours with my brother and sister as where my mother is only here in week morning's where my brother and sister are still at school. Its like my mother is here to clean the house (well she forgets sometimes but its getting more often) and to cook (a repeat of dry chicken and hard fries). So, her answer to this 'well dinner is ready there?'
Well I don't give a crap about there anymore since you stopped caring in cooking a decent meal but there's noone there to look after my sibling's.


Beisdes my mother dearest confessed some weeks ago , that why should I complain about her working hours when she knows that no one will miss her not even my brother and sister. Well I didn't care then since my father wasn't working his new job then but now I'm remembering that confession since there's no parental figure here to raise my brother and sister. and I can't do the job. If it has taken me so much effort to look after myself imagine my siblings.

Right now I can't even look at my mother anymore since she thinks that this is ok , that the four hours in the night or less is enough time to spend raising my brother and sister. Even does fours hours she's not even there , she's busy the ironing that she couldn't do in the morning or just watching TV. With my father now most of the time gone , there's no one and WTF I'm I susposed to do? My father counts on me to feed my siblings , to make sure on the weekends the house is tidy. I don't doing these jobs but there putting more emphasis in me doing these jobs.

Through out all of this , where those it leave me?

Can I really complain? when my parents are working to provide for us , I'm here feeling the most alone since I got no older sibling just me.

Kind of feels like my childhood of some sorts, there was no siblings just me and being alone you don't learn no social skills or develop emotions to certain responses or actions like other people would. So as a child you don't realize your alone , it only when you go to school and see other kids your age playing in groups that you realize your alone and since you don't what emotions to respond to that you just learn to deal with it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well if you want I can go live in your sheld and be like a big brother teasing you all the time and flirting with your classmates:D
all day im thinking about my lack of socail skills and I come back and see thats on your mind too. Personally Im proud of you and how you cope with the crap in your life. Im not so good.
it seems that no one apreciates what your doing, so I will say thank you ichigo for everything youre doing. Now its my turn to go an complain :D

Unknown said...

hey, i passed an award on to you

http://www.hateyerlyfe.com/2010/01/i-gots-me-award.html

Post a Comment