Tuesday 5 January 2010

Burying a part of myself

Last night , I had a dream that my father was helping me in bury a part of me that was like shown as a clone of me. In my dream I saw my father deconstructing me piece by piece so to make it easier for him carry the body.

I went with to a cemetery with a shovel in hand. With started to dig in the ground then I suddenly realise that the soil has turned muddy, then I see we have already finished . My head hurts a little just remembering , I guess I burying a part of me but the question is what part? Its annoying when the only answer you get is the predictable answer. 'Your changing or your going through a change'
Fair enough if the answer is that but what change I'm I going through or what exactly I'm I changing into? These are questions I have and no one to answer them. I guess no-one really has been there to answer it.

The person that has been is 'time' since as the saying goes 'time will tell' and I know that saying was made for me.

On a brighter note , I got a new laptop so the next posts will be in my new laptop that comes with a camera. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

any dream you wake from where you arent screaming is a good dream dream;)
Only you can say what changes are being made, its a guess if anyone tries to interpret them, ofc your only guessing also, but at least you know if it feels right.
The little peices could mean little as in childhood is dead an buried, or simply that you think your fat so it is self destructive like that. Was it mud or chocolate pudding?
Sorry babes in pudding has a different meaning :D

Post a Comment