Sunday 3 January 2010

Having meals late

Thank god, on Monday my structured eating will be back. Since the holidays with my mother makes breakfast at 9 or 10AM . As where I usually have breakfast at 8:30am , like right now lunch looks like set to happen at 2 o'clock pm. This unorganized structure of eating times leaves me hungry and I end up under eating since I eat a snack and end feeling full then when 'lunch' comes in I just have a little not even meal sized.

I'm tired of telling my mother if she can plan things early , her only response is 'I will do it at my own time' that just annoys me. Since she has have that control and she doesn't like change and thinks feeding people junk won't effect them. Like the past two days shes feeds my father Cornish pastry filled with heavy condiments and sauce. She know father has had his gallbladder remove and can't eat food that's filled with condiments , strong sauces or generally greasy stuff. Because two days after my father is throwing up his guts in the toilet. We tell her to lay of the heavy but she gets angry first since we are telling her what do, however, we just ask her not command her .

Like this morning my mother was about feed my father for breakfast a heavy carb loaded Cornish pastry but said he can't since his been throwing up and that there's nothing to eat. My mother say nothing and sits down to eat while not search for something to give my father for breakfast. My father was there looking at my mother while she ate her breakfast while he was there sipping his herbal tea. You see, how crazy is that ? its my mother was endeared with quick thinking.

I can tell also how my mother buys lots of different types of breads , even when there lots of bread at home and this aswell my father to throw away a bag full of bread that has gone hard since most of don't really some of types of bread she brings. Like I don't eat white bread or bread that supposed to filled with onions , who hell eats that type of bread . I don't and make me feel bad that we are through away bread while we could using that money to food that people really eat in the house. When father tells my mother to stop buying bread , her natural response is to get angry and say 'ok , ok' as a way shut my father up and ignore the situation.

That's why I say thank god monday my brother and sister will be going back to school I can get back my normal structure of eating and my mother can back to not being at home and just go to work.

Well I end this post and its 1:55pm just as I predicted lunch will be at 2:00pm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good evening ichigo
what would the reaction be if you and father just didnt eat the stuff that your mother prepares or buys? I know she would probably say your being mean and dont love her, But then father can say that back because she is giving him foods that are poison to him.

My fathers second wife was like that, she would buy pastries, and I mean like lots of it! father couldnt eat it, well he could and loved eating it , but he too would become very sick.
I think meal time is when someone is hungry, not on a clock. I agree that a structed time is best tho, this way your body clock runs better.
Sorry my mind is spinnning, i just sort of woke up and cant focus. Oh i agree that onion bread is really gross. I just got back with a coffee an muffin and the person asked if i wanted butter on it and i said no ty. but its good, he said. I told him its good as it is, or id not buy it. Its like the chinese resturant I workd at, when you buy meals , they always give a varity of sauces but they dont give me any because they know i dont use it. I like the foods flavoured as they are, the sauces just hide the true taste. anyways enjoy dinner :)

Post a Comment