Wednesday 20 January 2010

I'll laugh the day , I find out I'm underweight

I haven't weighed myself since the 1st January . Been sticking religiously to excerise and diet and given myself a realistic four months plan of lose 10lbs+. However, my mother two days ago made a comment she asked if I have eaten , I say 'yeah' and she was like 'are you sure?'

That left me suprised and I laughed thinking 'here we go again' then she said I was getting too skinny. I laughed my head off thinking unless I magically dropped 7lb+ from the 1st January , I don't how I look skinny. Obviously the comment she made hinted she thought I wasn't eating , god I eat I know perfectly well if I skipp a meal it will turn me into nasty ichigo.

Today, I told my father I feel I was getting those symptoms again of the illness I had in christmas. My father went off saying my illness is caused by me consuming too much cold food not enough hot food. That how he doesn't want to say anything about the amount I eat at dinner that his staying away from me since he doesn't want to see me become anemic , which is code for becoming anorexic.

I'm think I'm 5ft 3inches officially and estimate 128-9lbs . There no way that looks anorexic . the problem is there used to seeing me at one certain weight they imagine a smaller size and just imagine I only gained 5lbs over the summer its not gonna make such a difference, when I lose the 5lbs and continue to goal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay thats a first for me :)
ive never hear the excuse of eating too much of one tempature food over the opposite making someone ill.
It does sound a like they are trying to show you they care about your health tho, even if it does seem backwards.
Kind of like fat parents giving the child soo much food on the plate at dinner and then insisting that they clean their plate, they just dont understand its wrong.
So if your 5'3 and 128.9lb and you lose 5 pounds, how tall will you be?
:D
Just testing your math skills babe ,)
stay safe an warm maam.
I'll read you in a few days

Post a Comment