Tuesday 26 January 2010

No purpose

First thing.. Thank You Johnz for the great link on remedies on colds, I actually read it and used some of the advise.

Well my cold is not that bad but I have got the usual symptoms of sneezing , coughing and having to blow my nose every five mins.

Got college on Wednesday , can't really say I'm jumping for joy but I guess the reason I'm seem to be going is not to be stuck at home. To have some sort of purpose , right now I feel like I have no purpose. That everyone else has found there's by having something to do whether its something trivial like going shopping.

I really want February to come since I get to start the maths study group again , which couldn't go all this month due to money issues. To honest here , I feel kind of cautious and uncomfortable of going back since I missed a month. But, on the other I'm thinking in head

'god dammit, I'm an adult already its not like I'm 15 going around like a headless chicken' Besides I couldn't go due to legitimate reasons.

Also can't wait to start ballet classes on tuesday since they start in february. At least this will push myself in challenging my beliefs about myself. That I'm too rough , too werid looking and not gracefull. Since these last two weeks I have spent most of the time alone haven't made my feelings about myself any better.

Maybe its due to the cold but I feel really weird right now ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Most people feel a little nuts at this time of the year. They need to be out socially and this weather keeps them trapped in, so ofc they feel trapped.
I on the on the other hand am just always this nuts:)
And it does sound like you have a cold, just keep blowing out the sickness.
And whats this about having reservations about returning to college? there are college girls there, ok, boys for you :) so you can meet study partners.
anyways I gotta go. Have some fun over there maam

Post a Comment