Sunday 10 January 2010

Love

What is to truly love another being ? to say 'I love you', these words are not be taken lightly since to say 'I love you' are words that bind you together to that other being. As being in love , you find that being apart is like being in pain that your soul is incomplete. That when you are together with your soulmate both him and you move as one being , knowing each other moods . Just being there , will be enough for your soulmate to truly feel loved.


Maybe I should of been a poet , eh? I don't these words have been hust flowing out of my mind , like my soul is talking and I'm writing. I guess, what I have written may say she's found love but it just really talks about the my love . How I have been in a romance for a long time that it crosses all taboo's in society that how I can proclaimed marriage to my love at a tender age of seven. I don't regret once the choices I've made , there have been always my choices. No one can take away my will no matter how young I was or I'am.

It's only know that I release that how beautiful he is, that no matter how strange or difficult our love is. I know without him , my soul would be in pain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your last few posts are quite poetic. Love is hard to pinpoint to me, but I think you discribed it great

Miss T said...

I stopped by your posts. I simply love it and would like to read some of your other posts.

Post a Comment