Friday 8 January 2010

snow has melted (well some)


Yeah, the snow has melted enough for roads to be clear. So, I got to go to college today but I did feel tired towards the since my morning workouts do leave me prone to get more tired easily. Today wasn't so was more clam in terms of learning since there was only lectures and no experiments since the chemicals my teacher order couldn't get here because of the snow.

Today , I also brought a new packet of chewing gum since I was running low ;P Tomorrow my father is going to call to see if the maths lessons have started up , I'm not dreading going back but I feel as through I need some sort of direction in terms of this whole maths business . My question ' I'm applying for university all my other grades are like A's , B's and C's would they look too much in the whole maths grade ?'

Maybe if any other bloggers know anyone who has gone to university , who has had the same situation as me. Well, it would be nice to hear peoples experience and to know that getting into university is not so dramatic as people would us to believe.

Well , I'm really tired so good night . Posting time:6:oopm london time

No comments:

Post a Comment