Thursday 7 January 2010

college closed got gym time



Well, I was all start ready to go college . When I heard it was closed due the snow. I was happy since I got go to gym to due some running in these running shoes I have been wearing to make the running more comfortable. But, I hope the ice on the roads melt since I need to get to college tomorrow to pick up some money that is owed to me. So, it would be very annoying if it carries on snowing. Besides , the pavement are dangerous at the moment I almost died many times just to get to gym since the pavements are really slippery.

So, today most has been just staying at home and not doing anything that productive. Lately, I feel as through things are losing its thread like college. Honestly , the last year of this course has become bery disorganised and I don't wanna say 'I want to get to university already' but thats what is in the back of my mind at the moment. I just want to get there all ready , I feel as through things are taking too long.

These days that have passed , I have spent the majority at home and I think its affecting me big time. Its like I'm going stir crazy here just doing what college work there is and the only relief I have is going the gym in the mornings. I guess , I need something to do , where I get the gym mornings and I spend the rest of the day doing something constructive . Something meanful to my life.

At the moment I feel neglected by my father , I really can't complain since his really busy looking for work since money is a bit tight. Its like my father takes advantage at the fact that I don't openly go emotional hysterical if I feel neglected but I feel its even worse since its makes it even more clear that I haven't got anyone else that I'am emotionally attached to than my father. If he were to go , I would be left alone and now that would suck , I would probably then go for real on self destruct mode.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

dont worry ichigo, these things take time:p
at least you have something to look forward to. Okay , so its just getting on with your life, but thats something. I went stir crazy because I was waiting for nothing to happen.

You have to admit tho, slipping on the ice is sort of fun, its like leaning too far back in a chair, and just b4 you fall over, you catch yourself :)
I walk like a cripled old man , so there is a real slim chance that I would fall. But hmm there are all these schools near me, so if i do fall, maybe a pretty college babe will help me up :D

I use to be addicted to wintergreen extra gum when I delivered china food. I would a box of 12 packs, each with I think 16 pcs in it, the large size at least once a month. my excuse was that I did it so I didnt smell too smokey from cigaretts when I went into peoples homes . But I chewed it even when I wasnt working. anyways good morning :)
oh btw cool running shoes .)

J.Ashley said...

Things will look up soon...nice running shoes

Post a Comment