Thursday 21 January 2010

Oh, my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's gonna happen I have finally found a place to learn ballet, the course starts on February the 16th ooooooo. I'm so excited , it gives me a chance to work on my stretching and flexibility .

I can't believe I'm going to do it, some out of the ordinary for me. Well , I know when I start learning there will be times when I think I'm learning nothing but with my determination anything can be accomplished.

The only person that annoyed me, with questioning my decision was my mother. Since she was like 'are you sure , that your hearts in it?' and I'm like thinking WTF . She's seriously asking me that!? I'm like I'm not eleven years old , these kinds of things she would say to me as a child when each time I said I wanted to try something new, she would be like 'are you sure? , I don't won't after to say you changed your mind' She would ask me this many times , that it made me change my decision since I became convinced I would change my mind after.

She does this as well with my sister , when she tries to make her own decisions that my sisters ends up deciding on nothing.

I say No more , no more being convinced that my mind is so limited that won't do anything else. I say screw it . if I have to go by myself to ballet lesson's , I say screw it if I get lost going there.

What matter's is the experience , the experience of doing something new. Of having a life filled of experiencing new feelings and meeting new people. Something my mother will never do since she stopped wanting to experience life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

some people are here to simply be obsticles for others. I am happy that you found a place.
Flexibility is something i should work on also. You think i would look nice in a tutu :)

Post a Comment