Wednesday 6 January 2010

Snow, snow everywhere


Today was my first day back to college. Its snow alot here in the UK , which distrubing the trains and blocking some roads and there might be very likely that there's no college tomorrow due to snow. Well morning started of with going to the gym , I happened to get out earlier this time to have more time in the gym.

I did 50 mins of treadmill and finished with the rowing machine. I really like the rowing machine I feel it really works the upper area of my torso. Like my chest , triceps , back and stomach. It also works the glutes and hamstrings.

Well , when I saw my friend at college she commented if I have lost any weight. So, I guess I'm on the right track. Next week tuesday I will weight myself to see how I have lost in terms of getting to my goal weight , I have calculated that it should take me till may to get there , I'm alright with that so by march I will back to 126lb.

One thing I have been to alot of recently is chewing gum. God , I'm addicted to the stuff however I make to make the packet last throughout the week and I also stock up on gum.

No comments:

Post a Comment