Saturday 16 January 2010

Money issues + chewing gum


Didn't go to maths lesson this morning either , since my father still hasn't got the money. He told me 'that it hurts him to know that I would be spending my saved up money for my education, while he can't pay'. Therefore, he said wait till next month , when he will have money for sure to pay for two months of tutoring.

It broke my heart when he said, I said it ok then. I do admitt I'm a bit dissapointed but apart from that I'll wait.

Well , I've stocked up on chewing gum ... The green wrapper one is the special one since it comes in a nice box and has a better taste and ones in the white wrapper contains xylitol. So, it more of keep teeth clean type chewing gum.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Are you from the US?

drewrowland.blogspot.com

Post a Comment