Friday 15 January 2010

Martial arts yesterday but missing morning fix

Had martial arts yesterday night. Its was the first lesson back , since the snow from last week made the lesson get cancelled.

They funny is I was hyped up , it felt like my brain was on drugs. The lesson was tough , feeling the effects of the training today were my muscles ache. Since I didn't have my morning workout I felt like my routine was disrupted and therefore, it was like my brain was disrupted.

However, this morning I did my morning gym run. 51 mins on treadmill , 11mins on stationary bike. I was tired from yesterdays training but I was still having that manic feeling which gave me some weird 'high' where I was able to jog/run.

I think I have become addicted to running since I guess I'm craving that 'high' , that release of endorphins to my brain. I guess since yesterday morning I didn't get my fix of endorphins it was like my body was going crazy inside. I so tired right now and tomorrow morning got my first maths lesson back couldn't go last Saturday due to money issues , I could of paid with my money but my father didn't want me to spend my money so he said wait till next Saturday so he can pay.

I really want the lesson to come and be over with, it a little awkward since I'm the oldest one from the group the other pupils are like still in high school but oh well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

endophin high are great, I m glad your rutine is getting better
are there any sites in the web that you can do math?
I went to a chatroom , i think facebook, but not sure, and once they learned i was 40 i was called a freak, creeper and other bad names cus it was mostly teens. but it was awhile ago, so i forgot. at least your closer in age to the others, they just think your slow or retarded and wouldnt say bad things.

You said it sounds like ive been thru a war before, nah, ive just been thru hell a few times with this body, getting hit by a few cars when i was your age and other semi serious accidents. I remember thinking I was immortal, considering the events i hadas time went on i thought thats pretty cool, except the more of the world I learned, the more i knew i didnt belong here and this was my living hell.
my last known spinal injury knocked mortality in me and now , for the last few years , well life is pain :)
anyways ill shut up and go back to my page
oh ps
did you get to kill any intruders last night:D

Post a Comment