Thursday 28 January 2010

Making my own bed

Today has been just about doing work from college and 'trying' to fix my room. But , I'm proud to say I fixed my own bed today. I know it sounds pretty lame, I guess I tend to leave that to my mother. So, today I decided to do it myself since I wanted to change the sheets since I had a cold over the last few days and wanted to sleep in clean sheets.

I hoping as well that this will give me better sleep , since the last few weeks I have been finding the bed uncomfortable to sleep in. As you can see in the photo my pillow is all lumpy, so most of the time I have to beat up my pillow to get it nice and puffy. Since my pillow gets flat easily and it makes feel like I'm sleeping on hard concrete.

Right now , I'm alone in the house my mother went to work already and my father is still working. I guess this is gonna be a permanent thing at the moment me being alone and doing my own thing. Wonder if this is how living alone most feel like minus going to work , I do my homework , try to clean my room and then pick up my brother and sister from school.

Any way recently , I have been getting male attention which is not new to me since when I was overweight I had alot of black and old dudes checking out my chest area. Which at that time repulsed me deeply and me want to cover myself up in many layers of clothes. But now what seems to be the new area of attraction is my backside or my 'gluteus maximums' , which surprises me since sometimes I wear the not the most feminine trousers. I'm glad at least its a sign that my chest area are no longer the main focus and that they stopped resembling inflated pancakes.

In addition , my hair has grown longer . Its actually the longest its been in years and with the added bonus its all natural hair since I haven't dyed my hair in over a year now. So, my hair doesn't feel like dog hair and I think I'am starting resemble more of being being a female than a butch wrestler.

With all these new developments , I have to fight that knee jerk reactions to run and hide. When I get that sort of attention instead I hold my head up high and try to create a strong presence and walk by them. To be honest I have never really seen myself as attractive in the face or body since before I looked way older for my age and my body looked over developed. When I was 15 some guy had mistaken my age for a 21 year old , which pissed me off severely. I was never one of does types of girls who wanted to look older for there age , even now I want to look as young as possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ive never heard of anyone, let alone a girl refer to breasts as inflated pankcakes :D
Its wintertime, you girls wear alot of layers and not many guys like that as I do, so ofc your backside will be looked at more. What surprised me was when you said that black guys looked at your chest, maybe its a UK thing but here every one that I have talked to loves a big butt. And that remark about not so flattering trouser, I think girls look great in everything

I think your bed looks nice and laughed when i looked at tilting my head because I scrolled and i got wicked dizzy for a second.

lastly I never understood why girls get defensive when guys ''check them out'', I guess being a guy, I see it as a compliment.
and you do sound like a mom about the being alone, cleaning and getting the kids. Yes maam, get use to that for the next 60 years, hopefully you'll be saving people in your spare time as a doctor:)

Post a Comment