Wednesday 30 December 2009

I was the 'swan' in swan lake



Went on to the bbc iplayer website , where you can see shows that you might have missed on t.v.
I have happened to see they had swan lake performance there , I love the orchestra from swan lake. Its where I completely lose myself and see a past life where I was the prima ballerina and my great love was the conductor from the orchestra , in this memory I have I'm like dancing for him.

Well here's link if anyone wants to see. I haven't finished watching all of it but the beginning was already beautiful.

I strongly know deep in my heart that these memories I have are true. Its like now as I get older its like my personality from my past lives are like blending in the present. Its where I don't think of myself as this person but as this body I inhabit now to be a vessel and that my true soul is coming awake. This awakening is happening and my thoughts are more like my souls than my present being.

Its difficult to explain , it like my true soul is acting as Ichigo while Ichigo is just a vessel. Since are more memories now than where I first started remembering at high school.

Well at least my body or should I say 'vessel' is at a much better condition than it was four years ago. I guess its my natural vanity talking when I refer to the state of my body , I always think

'well , when I will get to this certain place with my body it will be one less thing to worry about'

But , this thought has been less constant in my head than before as body image is becoming less important. Since I guess losing inches is good enough for me at the moment .

No comments:

Post a Comment