Tuesday 8 December 2009

Mother's behviour very addictive

Well , I had dinner with my mother , brother and sister. My father was still at the gym , well today was one of those days where talking with my mother gets heated , where I easily fall into the old behaviour of getting annoyed with her for asking questions that make no sense. For her to display her controlling behaviour , which just sets me off even more.

She's like 'why don't sleep later? , instead of waking up going to the gym early'
'you end up tired and looking like your gonna fall asleep on the spot'

I'm thinking 'One , I decided to change my routine so why bother questioning it ' Then I told her 'well the time you see me half asleep when its half eight in the night near to bed time'

Then I explain to her how I like to run my day on precise times even on the weekends like I make breakfast on saturdays since my mothers at work . However since she's just changed sunday nights shift to friday night. Last sunday morning she took one hour to have a shower and 30mins to get dressed , by that time it was half eight and I was already chewing my arm off to get something to eat . So when that happen I end up doing breakfast and even like that she isn't finshed changing , we ended up having breakfast at 9:30-40am.

When I ask to wake up at 7:20 am , she's 'just, one day in the week I wanna wake up later and you know that I like to take time and not be rushed and do things my own way.

I'm a little bit in shock and I say'well I wake up at 7:20am and thats not even early and on the week you wake up at 7:00am while I always wake up at 6-6:20am and I'm up and going .'

Seriously , my mother only like to do things on her own terms not on anyone elses . Where she sees she's losing her control on things she like shuts down on recieving any new ideas.

When things like this happen I notice I tend to want to emotional eat or just not eat .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

parents are so strange arent they? :)
as long as she doesnt interfere with your rutine too much, just try an be patient because it seems like se too has her own style or way of doing things and because her rutine has changed, she doesnt know how to fit in.
And Im still jelous that your tat looks so cool.
I noticed my eating habits suck and thought that all that thanksgiving food I was given plus I ate many seeds which is all fattening.
I will get more active soon I think tho :)
Anyways good morning :)

Post a Comment