Monday 7 December 2009

New phone yahhhhh

New shoes that my mother brought me yesterday.


Got new phone and its fucking cool. Touch screen which is really easy to use , a 12 mega pixel camera. Also has internet where I can use anywhere so that means I can maybe blogg in the classroom or just go on you tube. Its the first time I have been really excited about about a phone.

I'm thinking about doing every monday a weigh in , like I'll weigh myself in the morning on an empty stomach. The goal is to lose 5-10lbs by the end of december till the mid January.

So , I weighed myself today .. Yesterday I wasn't exactly on 130lbs it was more like 130.8lbs so today offically is 130lbs.

So in two weeks I have lost 2lbs from weight that was gained. That means I need to lose the 4lbs I have gained to take me back to 126lbs. From there carry on to lose 6lbs. This time round I know I'm on the right track and I have gut feeling that I stopped this weight gain that was going on.

Anyway shout out to Johnz really loved your comment and thanks as always for the advise. Oh and by the way I changed the template was that the posting comment box thing didn't appear couldn't be bothered to find out how to fix it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how could I not think your sexy, just look at those hot shoes:p
I thought about a new phone thing this weekend, well a mobile intenet device. But you see my blogs, i create wierd pictures and all I saw was some thing I could email with, I never email. But enough about me, that image looks wicked cool. so i will keep in mind 12pixels makes great shots. And NO you cant play with it during class. unless you take art class and the model your painting is cute ,)

Post a Comment