Friday 18 December 2009

White winter but sick as a dog


Its been snowing , so a white Christmas looks set to happen. However yesterday got sick with a stomach bug where I had muscle aches , chills , stomach pain and nausea. This morning I woke up at 5:ooam since I had real bad stomach pains.

Its kind of hurts to eat anything so , I have only had a peanut bar and nothing else. I have a major loss of appetite , I thought I had swine flu since I fit more than three symptoms. But I think its just a stomach bug and feel much better now than I did before but I'm annoyed that I couldn't go to the gym this morning because I'm feeling a bit weak.

Well my brother's birthday is on the 24th december however realistically we can't celebrate it on that day properly since its christmas eve so tomorrow we are going to celebrate it and invited all his friends.

I guess I'm annoyed for getting sick since this throws me off from my study plan so I need to amend my study plan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sickness is the best diet weightloss plan isnt it?:(
im glad your feeling better today i just hope its a minor cold thing. It might just be bad food.
My fathers birthday was christmas eve also, but he wasnt big on gifts so it didnt matter but i can see your younger brother must be happy to have it a week early.
Well stay safe an warm
I gotta go post :)

Post a Comment