Monday 21 December 2009

Alive with new hello kitty stuff




I'm alive thank god , the last post I did my illness got worse that night. Where I woke up with extreme stomach pain , went to the toilet and the next I know I'm lying on floor half passed out. So, I try to go back to bed to ride out the pain but it gets really bad so I go downstairs and wake my father. It was around half four in the morning when I went downstairs , my father told me to lie down on his bed but the pain gathered up in my stomach and the only way to relieve it was by sitting up and burping.

It wasn't untill my father gave me some pills to relief the pain that I had three hours more sleep. Well the next day I spent the whole day without eating , since I knew if I ate something I would be in pain and I spend the whole day lying on the family couch since it hurt to move. Well it wasn't untill sunday I felt better but had to only eat light food like I had a fruit salad for breakfast and chicken soup for lunch and nothing else.

Yesterday I also brought a new hello kitty plush toy , the one in red and my mother brought me the tea set. The other photos were things I brought previously , when shopping for clothes.

This morning went to the gym , to be honest I wasn't at 100% well but I was well enough to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment