Tuesday 15 December 2009

disappointed

Went to the gym this morning .

My workout was 10 miles on the stationary bike that lasted 31minutes , then I moved on to the treadmill with the incline at 3.5 and speed of 5.0. I did the 40 minutes there. Well I have no idea whats going on but my weight went from 59kgs to 60kgs over one week.

I think it was due to the change in the mornings where I now start off with a pre-work out snack between 140- 250kcals. Since the mornings workouts on an empty stomach were almost making me throw up while jogging and it was stopping me from exercising to my full capacity.

So I guess the 2lbs I thought I lost over the two weeks was just carbohydrate stores or my body hanging on to that fuel since it thinks it won't be receiving any fuel anytime soon therefore this week I 'm starting again with losing the weight. Since my body again needs to adjust to this new routine .however I wasn't mistaken about the inches being lost and my stomach is definitely flatter and I still fit in nicely to UK size 10 jeans. I guess I got be patienced this week and follow my study plan and workout plan.

This has left me disappointed and today to be honest I had a fat day where I felt like a balloon and my father didn't make things any better by saying I looked better at 140lbs that made me feel really horrible. I said when I was at 140lbs I was classed as slightly overweight , that 120lbs looks anorexic to him. I'm thinking his going into two different extremes here that one. he preferred me overweight . Two . 120lbs is perfectly a healthy weight but he thinks it looks anorexic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

132 pounds is still a good weight with a 28 inch waist. your father saying you look good or bad is hard to say, some guys think anorexic girls look great and some guys say a 200kl girl looks great, it only matters how you yourself feel thats important. think weight gain could just also be muscle growth also, itll show as a weight gain even if you look leaner. So try not to let the numbers disappoint you too much. googling uk 10 didnt help too much but the inches arent too thin in my opinion, but again every person has their own likes and dislikes.

Post a Comment