Sunday 6 December 2009

Whats going on?

Today has been the tipping point... I know this may sound vain me going on about weight but people can never really know how it feels like to be once overweight and have so many misfortunes because your over weight. I guess its when my father and I had that coverstation about early gym mornings is when stopped the weight gain that was going on.

Since I felt like the black trousers I like wearing were getting tight , now there not tight. Its very difficult doing this kind of thing by yourself. With my emotions out of whack aswell it kind of gets muddled together. That are moment where I feel like my brain releases a spray and I get angry or snappy or just get really dark.

I guess this whole weight loss thing is something else I really really really want. I believe if you want something so much it can come true but I guess you are going to be tested to see if you deserve it.

I really don't care if it seems shallow , I don't really advertise this fact . Its just a 'work in progress' kind of thing. Everyone has a deep desire for some sort of goal , well obviously university always come first in my books.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you didnt have to change your template because i complained,i did like it. It could be because there is something wrong with my PC. I got angry last night and punched it a couple times which sent it first into my monitor and second time a few feet off my table , so to say the least its a bit fukt now.

Im not asking to see you but your legs and your shadow looked nice and again 130 isnt a bad weight , more so because your muscle not fat. But I do understand about weight thoughts. I use to be 200 with muscle now i am 175 as of a few weeks ago and Im thin and look 4 months pregnant(potbelly) which is strain on the lower spine and I will go days , drinking only coffee then eat constantly for a day, then normal for a few days and then again starve for a few more. We all have these issues i think. The only people that dont fight the eating/weight thing are fat people. They eat everything and just dont care how big they get. I want to train like you and eat right like the other girls on yur reading thing here, I just get mentally bashed as you can see.
I hate taking pills and "meds" but when I go out or even think about it I freak and I know thats wicked bad and maybe if I take something for awhile I might become "sane" again.
you mentioned something about brain spray, I think the brain energy impulses thing is like causing misfiring zaps in my case, so maybe its for you too.
Anyways I'll shutup your probably reading this in the am, so good morning:D

Post a Comment