Tuesday 8 December 2009

My day today

This is how my tattoo looks like now , I guess you can call it my sign that people will recognise me by.

This was a part of the lunch I had , love these bars.

Took this photo aswell of the christmas lights.

Took a photo of the big christmas tree near the gym , in the early morning while walking .

My gym clothes I wear for my 5mile jog on the treadmill , actually did more than other days. By the way do you think I captured orbs of spirits in this photo , the lense was clean. Hmmm....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it looks like an orb is next to your ear peice yea. tough thing to do is take 2 or more shots to show movement and distance, but then ya never know when they appear, so you could be taking shots all day and get nothing.
spirits are tricky little things :)

And I have no friends to help me, Im on my own totally.

Im not worried about that tho. stay warm and keep studying ,)

Post a Comment