Wednesday 16 December 2009

Winter snow and new shoes /dress







Santa Max :)

This is the dress I'am going to where for my brothers 8th birthday with the black shoes I brought. I brought another dress however party dresses are like coats you need to buy a size bigger , so maybe tomorrow or monday I'll go quickly with my father in the car to exchange the dress for a bigger size.

Well today it started snowing , so I guess it might be a white christmas but right now it started raining so who knows how the weather will go.

Well my study pan so far is going ok. Finished drawing the diagrams for this part of my homework so thats some homework done already plus I finished typing out this questionnaire .

Oh , yeah I brought this new 2010 year planner . I really want the new year to come so I can start planning homework and journaling my weight loss. I think I need a planner since sometimes I forget little things that end up being really important. So, my motivation this week will be to work hard in the gym and finish the homework I will have something to write in my planner.

My day will go like this tomorrow:

6:50am-7:50 : gym/ 4-5 mile run/jog

8:20-8:30am : Breakfast

10:00am : homework or going out to exchange dress

12:00pm-1:00pm : Lunch / call student finance about loan for university

2:00pm: homework

4:00-5:00pm- Dinner

6:00pm -8:00pm : Martial arts

9:00pm : Bed

No comments:

Post a Comment