Tuesday 29 December 2009

Freaky

I'm here trying to finish my homework, Comteplating whether I should eat something or hold out. Silly? really ... but I know I will be a good little girl and grab the last snack of the day. Well I'm still in that mood from last night therefore body image doesn't really matter that much at the moment.

Well today , I saw a person spying on me. I think its my grandfather again he has the habit of using astral projection to see his son or me in England while his all the way in south America.

Freaky isn't?...

Well these days I feel like I'm living in past life than my present. Its like the past and present are clashing. Where one minute I'm at home watching t.v. the next I'm in the Renaissance period looking at a marble table and seeing a minature wood clock. It feels like a lock in me that was placed has been cut off and all these feelings are now pouring out.

No comments:

Post a Comment