Sunday 13 December 2009

study/workout plan

Starting from tomorrow . I will start a study/workout plan .
So , I can finish college work and spend this time working out in the gym.
Tomorrow will be 4-5 mile jog on treadmill .

Then go home, at 10:00am start college work. Probably will start drawing the diagrams and scan it into the computer.

Well today took some measurements of myself.

Waist was 27inch now- 26.9inch
Thigh was 21inch now- 20.8inch.

Well that's a good sign I'm losing some weight but tomorrow morning is weigh in day. Hopefully will be back into the 20's range again. To be honest I feel much better now than I did in the summer holidays since I know I'am doing things right this time. Its funny really that I see my hands lose weight quicker than anywhere else that my rings are really loose and sometimes fall out.

Maybe on tuesday or wednesday I will go out and look for the dress , hopefully get some new clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment